Sonos PLAY:3 Wireless Multi-Room Speaker - White
Sonos PLAY:3 Wireless Multi-Room Speaker - White
Have a limitless music library at your fingertips with the versatile Sonos PLAY:3 Wireless Smart Sound Multi-Room Speaker. Sporting a sleek, cool white colour, the Sonos PLAY:3 teams impeccable functionality with vast amounts of contemporary style!
So what is Multi-Room?
Expand your home audio experience with Multi-Room technology. Play almost any music track from any source - your personal collection, a streaming service or your phone - in any room you choose, all controlled by your Smartphone.
The simplest way to get started is to download the free Sonos app and then follow the simple instructions.
Multi-Room offers the ultimate in audio convenience and control. Manage your music on one device and build your system by adding other compatible Multi-Room speakers and components made by the same brand.
Rock around the clock
Music playback potential is endless with the Sonos PLAY:3 Wireless Multi-Room Hi-Fi,as you have a variety of playback sources at your disposal. The simplest way to get started is to download the free Sonos app and then follow the simple instructions.
Access up to sixteen devices, and enjoy your iTunes, Internet radio and a veritable host of music services to get the very best out of your entertainment- the world is your oyster!
Connect your speakers more freely
An amazing new addition to the capabilities of the Sonos system, Sonos have now released a free upgrade available on all new and already purchased Sonos systems. With this Sonos update you won't need a Sonos BRIDGE for Multi-Room playback between your speakers, making things even simpler.
You will be prompted on the Sonos Controller app that an update is required.
Now you can play music in sync between rooms on Sonos speakers, or play different tunes in each room all from your Apple device. You can now allow up to 32 people to add music to a playlist in any room using their own iPhone, to create wonderfully interactive party nights.
Please note that if you're using a Sonos PLAYBAR with a subwoofer or wish to build a 5.1 home theatre system, you'll still need to use the BRIDGE.
Sonos Android compatibility
Play music from your Android phone or tablet through your Sonos wireless device. If you have Android 2.1 or higher (Android 2.2 and higher is required for podcasts), it only takes three easy steps. Update your Sonos Controller for Android to software version 4.1.1 - the rest of your Sonos components do not require an update.
When you've confirmed your Android device is on your home wireless network, launch the Sonos Controller App. Select ‘This Mobile Device' from the Music menu and see all your device's music, playlists and podcasts ready for playback on your Sonos device.
Wireless and Ethernet capabilities
If you choose to operate your Sonos PLAY:3 wirelessly, simply use your Ethernet port and bring standard Internet connectivity to your PC, set-top box, DVR, game console or network hard drive. This enhances the device's practicality, whilst providing a host of connectivity options.
Big things do come in small packages
Use your Sonos PLAY:3 Wireless Multi-Room Speaker wherever you desire as its compact size allows for balanced horizontal or vertical use, fitting well around the home.
You have the power
Turn your Android, iPhone or iPad into a remote control with a downloadable app through the wireless connection, for modish functionality between devices.
For exciting and varied music playback, look no further than the Sonos PLAY:3 Wireless Multi-Room Speaker!
- Amplifier: 3 x Class-D digital amplifiers
- Speakers: 3 driver speaker system (one tweeter, two mid-range drivers, and one bass radiator). Each driver in the product is individually powered by a dedicated amplifier.
- Stereo pair setting: allows you to group two PLAY:3s in the same room with one PLAY:3 serving as the left channel and the other as the right channel.
- Operating systems (for stored files): Windows XP SP2 and higher; Mac OS X v10.4 and higher; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- Music services supported: Sonos works seamlessly with Anubis.fm, AUPEO!, Deezer, iheartradio, Last.fm, MOG, Napster, Pandora, Rdio, Rhapsody, SiriusXM Internet Radio, Spotify, Stitcher SmartRadio, TuneIn, Wolfgang´s Vault, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region)
- Internet radio supportedL Streaming MP3, WMA
- Audio formats supported: Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, as well as uncompressed WAV and AIFF files.
- Native support for 44.1kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48kHz, 32kHz, 24kHz, 22kHz, 16kHz, 11kHz, and 8kHz sample rates.
- Note: Apple "Fairplay", AAC Enhanced and WMA Lossless formats not currently supported. Previously purchased Apple "Fairplay" DRM-protected songs may be upgraded.
- Album art supported: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Playback modes: Crossfade, shuffle, repeat
- Playlists supported: iTunes, Rhapsody, WinAmp, Windows Media Player, and MusicMatch (.m3u, .pls, .wpl)
- Ethernet Port: A single ethernet port that can connect the PLAY:3 to a wired home network or allow an ethernet device to connect through Sonosnet
- Wireless connectivity: SonosNet 2.0, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- Power Supply: AC 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switchable
- Package contents: Sonos PLAY:3, power cord, flat ethernet cable, Sonos quickstart guide
- Top-panel lights: indicate ZonePlayer status and mute status
- Top-panel buttons: volume and mute
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 132 x 268 x 160mm
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Product finish: white with light metallic grille
- Mount: standard 1/4" / 20 threaded mounting socket
- Multi-language support: Sonos system software supports Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Swedish
Seen the Sonos PLAY:3 Wireless Multi-Room Speaker - White Cheaper?
We're always competitively priced! However, on the odd occasion a competitor may offer a lower price on a product, all we ask is that the store or website offering the lower price is an authorised dealer for that brand and is based in the UK with the products being 'like for like' and available from stock. We will also take into account any delivery charges.
* Required Fields