|Power consumption standby/display on||1.0 W|
|Power consumption standby/display off||0.5 W|
|Power consumption networked standby||2.0 W|
|Time auto-standby/display on||30.0 min|
|Time auto-standby/displ. off||30.0 min|
|Time auto-standby/network||30.0 min|
BOSCH CTL636ES6 Fully automatic bean-to-cup coffee centre stainless steel
- Removable 2.4 litre water tank
- Early warning when bean container or water tank are close to empty
- Water pump with 19 bar pressure
- Separate container for pre-ground coffee
Out of StockThis product is out of stock. Sorry, we can't answer queries about availability - COVID is disrupting our supply of some products, and others are selling faster than usual. Please browse our range to find an alternative.
- 2 years parts and labour,subject to registration within 30 days of delivery
- Discover the new way of controlling home appliances: by app. The Home Connect app allows you to access the appliance from anywhere - at home using WiFi, when away from home using the mobile phone network.
- Remote start: Select and configure beverages in the app, then remotely start the beverage preparation
- CoffeePlaylist: Enter multiple beverage wishes in the app at once, e.g. for visitors; the appliance will then prepare them one after another
- CoffeeWorld: 17 additional international coffee specialties are available in the app - from Australian Flat White to Vienna Melange to Colombian Cortado
- Coffee recipes: The app offers a variety of recipes involving coffee, which can be transferred to the appliance or a Home Connect capable oven - from Espresso Crème brûlée to saddle of venison with coffee crunches
- Coffee know-how: The app includes interesting knowledge around the topic coffee, e.g. bean varieties, harvesting methods or roasting techniques
- User manual: A digital user manual is ready to hand at all times in the app
- Customer service: In case of technical problems, the Bosch customer service is able to access the appliance virtually - if you want so
- Security: Security is of top priority at Home Connect. The Home Connect app has been tested and certified by TÜV IT. And the encrypted data transfer via Home Connect protocol protects against unauthorised access.