|Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm||max. Normal use 450 m³/h Intensive 710 m³/h|
|Extraction rate exhaust air according to EN 61591||max. normal use 450 m³/h, intensive 710 m³/h|
|Power rating||285 W|
|Noise max. Normal Level||61 dB|
|Average Energy Consumption||110.1 kWh/year|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Blower Efficiency Class||C|
|Lighting Efficiency Class||A|
|Grease Filtering Efficiency Class||D|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||651 x 912 x 351 mm|
|Dimensions exhaust air (HxWxD)||651-1052 x 912 x 351 mm|
|Dimensions recirculating (HxWxD)||651-1052 x 912 x 351 mm|
|Light Intensity||200 lux|
|Colour Temperature||4000 K|
BOSCH DDA097G59B Serie - 8 91 cm wide Brushed steel
- Electronic control via TouchControl
- Interval operation
- 90 cm wide
- Brushed steel
- Ceiling mounted
Out of StockThis product is out of stock. Sorry, we can't answer queries about availability - COVID is disrupting our supply of some products, and others are selling faster than usual. Please browse our range to find an alternative.
- 2 years parts and labour,subject to registration within 30 days of delivery
- An impressive extraction rate of 710 m3/h ensures this hood will have your kitchen odour free in no time.
- LED lighting is highly energy efficient and provides attractive, white and even lighting for the hob area.
- Intensive speed setting with revert gives a quick intensive 6 min. burst to clear strong odours and then reverts back to the normal setting.
- Especially quiet: high performance at just 47 dB.
We check our prices every day to ensure we can bring you the best price possible. In the unlikely case that you have found a cheaper price then please contact us on [email protected] and we'll do our best to answer your query right away!