- Suitable for ducted or recirculating operation
- Extraction rate according to EN 61591 ø 15 cm: max. Normal use 430 m³/h Intensive 680 m³/h
- Maximum extraction rate 680 m3/h (intensive)
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 and EN 60704-2-13 at maximum normal setting: extraction rate: 58 dB (A) re 1pW (44 dB (A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
BOSCH DWB067A50B 60cm Classixx Box style hood Brushed steel
- Soft touch button control, Illuminated buttons
- 3 power levels & intensive setting
- Automatic intensive revert
- LED lights
- 2 removable metal grease filter cassettes
Out of StockThis product is out of stock. Sorry, we can't answer queries about availability - COVID is disrupting our supply of some products, and others are selling faster than usual. Please browse our range to find an alternative.
- 2 years parts and labour,subject to registration within 30 days of delivery
Your guests are not alone in appreciating a relaxed cook. So you can chat with your guests while cooking, we have made our recirculation cooker hoods so quiet you hardly notice them. Generally, a swishing sound is generated by the noise of the motor itself and the air flow, depending on the level of counterpressure. On ducted models, 50 % of the noise is ducted to the outside. Bosch cooker hoods with the CleanAir module generate up to 3 dB(A) less noise than conventional recirculation systems while offering the same performance.
The LED illumination consists of 6 power LEDs with a life cycle of 40,000 hours. At 2.7 hours of operation per day that means around 40 years of service. Thanks to their 890 lux, these LEDs are currently amongst the brightest on the market.