Bose® 251® Environmental Speakers in White include Wall Bracket
- Passive Environmental Speakers
- Extremely Wide Field of Sound
- Sturdy Weather Resistant Construction
- Withstands Ice, Rain Snow & Sun
- Suitable for Use on Boats
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Weather Resistant Brackets
- 2 Speakers Supplied
- Colour: White
Dedication to research and excellence has been the Bose approach to better sound since Dr. Amar G. Bose founded the company in 1964. Since those early days, Bose engineers have kept their focus on creating better technology. You'll find that focus exemplified in the Bose 251 environmental speakers.
About The Product
These award-winning exterior speakers deliver balanced stereo sound over a much larger area than most other outdoor speakers. Whats more, Bose's wall-mount outdoor stereo speakers are guaranteed to withstand harsh weather conditions.
Simply mount the speakers to your outside walls, connect to your Lifestyle system or stereo components and SA-3 amplifier, and get ready to experience exceptional Bose sound across a much broader listening range.
Bose speakers have you covered
With most other exterior speakers, you can only hear stereo sound in a few so-called sweet spots, not across a wide listening range. Most conventional outside speakers also cannot deliver impactful low frequencies. So, if you want to enjoy your music throughout the broader range of your patio, pool or garden, you'll be happy to know that Bose's 251 environmental speakers use an Articulated Array speaker design to deliver an extremely wide audio stage.
Two speakers are set at precise angles inside each speaker cabinet, allowing you to hear consistent stereo effects as you move about out of doors. The outdoor speakers exclusive multi-chambered cabinet design allows for minimal audible distortion from low frequencies, for a crisp, natural-sounding performance.
Bose's 251 environmental speakers are engineered to withstand harsh conditions. The weather resistant speakers are designed and tested to handle rain, snow, salt and temperature extremes of 60 C to -30 C.
Enjoy the performance of your Lifestyle system outdoors
Just add the 251 environmental speakers/SA-3 amplifier package to enjoy the performance of your existing Lifestyle system out of doors. Listen to your favourite music in the garden or poolside, or wherever you like, while the same Lifestyle system plays different films or music inside your home.
- The speaker design incorporates Articulated Array, including precisely positioned drivers that produce a wide, consistent audio field.
- Environmental testing by Bose simulates exposure to rain, sunlight, ice, heat, water and salt. It's proof that these exterior speakers can endure extreme conditions while delivering a reliable, long-lasting performance.
- The multi-chambered enclosure has been exclusively designed to minimise audible distortion from low frequencies, so that you can enjoy crisp, natural-sounding audio from an exterior speaker enclosure that mounts to the walls of your garden, patio or swimming pool area with ease.
- A single woofer (13.4 cm)in a Bose-own multi-chambered enclosure delivers full, deep, low frequencies, with almost no audio distortion.
- The Twiddler drivers(6.4 cm), with a silky light surround and glass composite cone, produce crisp high-frequency sound from a speaker that remains durable under extreme weather conditions.
- Two full-range drivers (6.35 cm)incorporated into the Articulated Array speaker design deliver consistent, realistic-sounding audio across a wide sound stage.
- The mineral and glass-filled polypropylene cabinet allows the outdoor speakers to keep going strong even under extreme conditions.
- Woofers (13.34 cm) with polymer fibre composite cone and butyl rubber surround produce top of the range audio from a speaker that is designed to last, even under extreme conditions.
- Weather-resistant hardware and brackets withstandthe rigours of being placed out of doors around the year.
- To ensure the highest levels of reliability and quality in the sound industry, the speakers have been SYNCOM computer tested.