- Takes Your Experience to a Whole New Level
- Explosive Movie Effects to House Rocking Playlists
- Fully Immersive Sound Experience
- QuietPort Technology Virtually Eliminates Distortion
- Designed Exclusively for The Bose Soundbar 700
- Just Wirelessly Connect to The Soundbar
- 9 Metres Wireless Range
- Premium Glass Top Finish
- Colour: White
Bose Bass Module Wireless Subwoofer For Use With Soundbar 500 & 700
|AV Speaker Colour :||White|
|AV Speaker Dimensions :||H:428mm x W:476mm x D:387mm|
You don’t just want to hear the bass—you want to feel the thunder. Designed as a complement to the Bose Sound bar 700, the Bose Bass Module 700 delivers rich, resounding bass in a compact wireless subwoofer, so you can feel the full impact in every thrilling moment of your music, movies and TV. With its glass-top finish, the Bose Bass Module 700 offers elegance you won’t find in typical subwoofers or home cinema equipment. But the real beauty lies beneath the exterior. This wireless subwoofer delivers a dynamic range of resounding low notes from a powerful driver and generously sized port. You can actually feel the crushing footsteps of a T-red on the screen or the heart-pumping, beat-stomping chorus of your favourite song. Don’t be afraid to turn up the volume, either—Quiet Port technology virtually eliminates distortion without sacrificing clarity. Want to kick up the performance of your sound bar and bass module a little bit more? Just add the Bose Surround Speakers to the Bose Sound bar 700 and Bose Bass Module 700 for full-on surround sound.
- Wireless, compact subwoofer is designed to be paired with the Bose Sound bar 700 to bring music, movies and TV to life with deep, dramatic bass
- Powerful driver and generously sized port deliver a dynamic range of rich, low notes so you can feel the full impact of pulse-in scenes and playlists
- Rock the house without sacrificing clarity with Quiet Port technology, which virtually eliminates distortion
- Glass-top finish adds elegance to your home cinema setup
- Pair the Bose Sound bar 700 and Bose Bass Module 700 with the Bose Surround Speakers for a powerful combination of thunderous bass and true surround sound
Can the Bose Bass Module 700 be wired?
Yes. If for some reason a wired connection is preferred, the Bose Bass Module 700 and the Bose Soundbar 700 can be hardwired together using a standard 3.5-mm audio cable. Contact your local Bose customer service centre or purchase this standard cable at any electronics store.
What placement guidelines should be considered to ensure optimal audio performance of the Bose Bass Module 700?
For best sound quality, the Bose Bass Module 700 should be placed on the floor against the same wall as the television and soundbar, with an electrical socket nearby for the power cable. The bass module should not be placed on a shelf or table. For more bass, the bass module should be placed closer to walls and corners. For less bass, the bass module should be pulled away from walls and corners.
Can the Bose Bass Module 700 be added to other one-piece Bose speakers, such as the Bose Home Speaker 500 or SoundTouch 10 wireless speaker?
No. The Bose Bass Module 700 can only be added to the Bose Soundbar 500, Bose Soundbar 700 and the SoundTouch 300 soundbar
Seen the Bose Bass Module Wireless Subwoofer For Use With Soundbar 500 & 700 Cheaper?
We check our prices every day to ensure we can bring you the best price possible. In the unlikely case that you have found a cheaper price then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to answer your query right away! or call us 02082086999
* Required Fields