The sleek styling and rugged construction of the 151 environmental speakers make them popular outdoor stereo speakers. Use them to listen to music in the garden, around the swimming pool or even on a boat. These durable speakers deliver enhanced performance with full stereo sound in a large listening area. And, thanks to adjustable mounting brackets, you can hang these outside speakers horizontally or vertically, so that they meld with their environment.
These Bose 151 environmental speakers include Articulated Array, which are integrated in each speaker. Three 6.35 cm full-range environmental drivers make full stereo sound possible across a much larger area than most other outdoor speakers can manage. The result is Stereo Everywhere, which offers a consistent listening experience as you move about your boat or walk around your patio, swimming pool and garden. These outdoor speakers ensure consistent Bose quality sound across a much larger area, not just one so-called sweet spot.
Dont let bad weather get in the way
Bose has been testing its environmental speakers for over a decade. The outdoor speakers are tested against rain, salt, snow and temperature extremes of 70C to -40C. Bose even puts them through a rigorous 1,200 hours of salt-fog testing, which is twice that of the demanding Marine Industry Standard. One things for certain: these weather resistant outdoor speakers can stand up to some of nature's worst conditions.
Bose 151 outdoor stereo speakers come with adjustable, weather-resistant brackets, so you can mount them however you fancy (horizontally or vertically).
Take your Bose Lifestyle system outdoors
There's no need to buy a whole new system for your outdoor entertainment. If you already own a Lifestyle system, you can easily take your music outside to the patio, porch or swimming pool by using Bose 151 environmental speakers with an SA-3 amplifier. In fact, the Lifestyle system even makes it possible to listen to music out of doors while different music or films play simultaneously indoors.
- Environmental testing by Bose simulates exposure to rain, sunlight, ice, heat, water and salt. Its proof that these exterior speakers can endure extreme conditions while delivering reliable, long-lasting performance.
- The speaker design incorporates Articulated Array, including precisely positioned drivers that produce a wide, consistent audio field for listening out of doors.
- Adjustable installation means that you can mount these outdoor speakers vertically or horizontally, whatever your preference.
- Enjoy balanced stereo sound across a large area thanks to Stereo Everywhere speaker performance. These speakers feature Bose-own technologies that allow you to enjoy balanced audio throughout your listening zone. They are nothing like conventional speakers, which usually tend to radiate sound in one direction.
- The full-range glass-filled speaker cone (6.4 cm) produces top of the range audio you can rely on across all audible frequencies no matter how extreme the weather- or temperature conditions.
- The speakers are protected against weather extremes for years thanks to the glass-filled polypropylene cabinet.
- Air turbulence is reduced via slot-port tuning, which allows your music's lower notes to be reproduced more cleanly and deeply.
- Weather-resistant hardware and brackets allow the speakers to withstand the demands of being placed out of doors all year long.
- To ensure exceptionally high levels of reliability and quality, the speakers have been SYNCOM computer tested.