|Type||Integrated Condenser Dryer with Heat Pump Technology|
|Also known as:||HBTDWH7A1TCE-80, HBTDW H7A1TCE80|
|Door Type||Left hinged|
|Controls||Touch and Rotary Control|
|Clean Filter Indicator||Yes|
|End of Cycle Indicator/Alarm||Yes|
|Drum Style||Stainless Steel|
|Reverse Action Drum||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||A+|
|Condensation Efficiency Class||A|
|Noise Level (dB)||67|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||269|
Hoover HBTDWH7A1TCE-80 7kg Integrated Heat Pump Condenser Tumble Dryer
- A+ Energy Efficiency Rating - Helps to save money on your energy bills
- 7kg Loading Capacity - Ideal for medium sized households
- 15 Programmes including Anti Odours/ XXL Load/ AntiAllergy/ Wool/ Sports
- Anti Crease Function - Saves you ironing time
- 24 Hour Start Timer Delay - Dry at a time convenient for you taking advantage of energy tariffs
- One Fi Extra - Control your machine remotely from your Smartphone
- 1 Year Labour / 10 Years parts warranty for guaranteed performance and quality
- Save £53.82 (10%)
Out of StockThis product is out of stock. Sorry, we can't answer queries about availability - COVID is disrupting our supply of some products, and others are selling faster than usual. Please browse our range to find an alternative.
- 1 years parts and labour,Subject to registration within 30 days of delivery
The Hoover HBTDW H7A1TCE-80 Integrated Condenser Dryer with Heat Pump Technology will slot seamlessly into your home. This appliance is built in, so will slot inside a base unit inside your fitted kitchen with only a partial cupboard fitting, above a plinth line. It makes for easy access, while still blending in with the surroundings, and the moisture in your clothes will soon be expelled by the functions on board. The heat pump is an effective but economical device, which uses a coil and purifying filter to re-use the hot air generated by the power used. The sensor drying system accurately measures the moisture and compares it to the electricity earmarked for each programme, making subtle changes if needed. Thorough drying is achieved without costing the earth, as evidenced by an A grade for condensation performance and an A+ rating for energy efficiency. Multiple programmes are available through the digital display, with additional extras to put the finishing touches on your garments. Cycles include the swift freshen up, delicates, silk, outerwear and gentle smoothing, with wool finish and proofing capabilities. You'll also find rapid options that take just 30, 45 and 59 minutes and best ironing choices that make your clothes iron, hanger or cupboard dry. These are accessed at the push of a button or turn of the rotary control dial, with remote settings available through One Fi Extra. This means that the dishwasher has Wi-Fi capabilities, which can be paired to a smartphone or tablet by downloading the Hoover Wizard app. With this, you can download new cycles, analyse your laundry activities, perform maintenance checks and get help and advice, from a Hoover representative, online.
- Smart dryer can be controlled from your smartphone
- All In One dries all your clothes at the same setting
- Aquavision for convenient water emptying
- The 7kg capacity of this appliance is suitable for the needs of a small family.
- The water is collected by a detachable container, on the door of the dryer.
- The drum has a reverse action mode, which can further untangle clothes.
- You can make good use of a delay start timer, which goes up to 24 hours.
- Hoover guarantee the parts of this product for 10 years (one-year labour).
The Hoover HBTDW H7A1TCE-80 Smart Integrated 7 kg Heat Pump Tumble Dryer connects to your WiFi so you can control it from your smartphone, giving you great convenience when you're busy at home. Set it to start, switch it off – you can even control it when you're out and about - ideal for setting a load to be dried just as you get in from work.
And with its heat pump drying system saving energy, it's both convenient and efficient. There is also a KG Mode which automatically detects the weight of each load, adjusting the cycle to reduce energy usage.
All In One
All In One technology combines sensors and settings to dry different fabrics in the same load. This means all your clothes can go in at once, be they cottons or synthetics, saving you time and energy.
And if you're drying even more delicate items, like your favourite wooly jumper, just select the HBTDW H7A1TCE-80's Woolmark-approved specialist drying program. You can even choose a setting for how dry you want your clothes, ranging from ready to iron to extra dry.
The Aquavision water reservoir built right into the tumble dryer's door makes it easy to see when the water needs emptying - it even has a convenient handle making it easy to remove for emptying.