|System||Filter coffee machine|
|Coffee type||Ground beans|
|Water tank capacity||1 litre|
|Programmable hot water temperature||Yes|
|Integrated water filter||Yes|
|Water level indicator||Yes|
|Type of coffee filter||Paper|
|Adjustable cup stand||Yes|
|Safety features||Auto shut off|
|Professional installation||Please note this product should be installed by a qualified engineer, such as one of our Knowhow experts.|
|Power cord storage||Yes|
|Power cord length||1.2 m|
|Box contents||Hotpoint CM 5038 IX H Built-in Filter Coffee Machine|
|Dimensions||382 x 595 x 285 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||535 x 650 x 510 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||27.6 kg|
HOTPOINT CM5038IXH Built-in Coffee Machine Stainless Steel
- Enjoy freshly brewed coffees, herbal tea infusions or velvety smooth hot chocolates any time of day
- Simple to use - The rotary dial and buttons give you effortless control of the coffee, water and steam functions
- Built-in design creates a seamless look in your kitchen and helps keep your countertops free of clutter
- Semi-automatic system with a built-in water tank, spout and steam nozzle
- Works with ground coffee and all ESE standard espresso pods
Out of StockThis product is out of stock. Sorry, we can't answer queries about availability - COVID is disrupting our supply of some products, and others are selling faster than usual. Please browse our range to find an alternative.
- 1 Year Labour, 10 Year Parts Guarantee
- Premium built-in design adds a contemporary style to your kitchen
- Create fresh coffee from ground beans quickly and easily
- Simple maintenance with semi-automatic cleaning program
Add a modern touch to your kitchen with this Hotpoint CM 5038 IX H built-in coffee machine, with an easy to clean, durable stainless steel finish and simple push button controls.
Fresh coffee is quick and easy
Brew your favourite coffee using ground coffe – providing a much more intense flavour than instant coffee.
Plus, the steam function can be used to create a wider variety of drinks such as espressos.
Keeping your built-in coffee machine clean is hassle free with the semi-automatic cleaning program, which uses steam and hot water to sterilise the inner components.
It's also easy to replace the coffee filters as they are a standard paper design, readily available online and in most shops.