|Number of ovens||Double oven|
|Main Oven Energy Rating||A|
|Second Oven Energy Rating||A|
|Warranty||1 Year Labour. 10 Year Parts Guarantee|
|Power or Fuse Size||21|
|Electrical Connection||Requires a qualified electrician to wire this oven in|
|Main Oven Capacity||70L|
|Second Oven Capacity||39L|
|Cleaning type||Catalytic Liners|
|Grill||Separate in top cavity|
|Number of functions||8|
|Accessories included||1 Shelves grill pan/drip tray included (without handle)|
Hotpoint DKD3841IX Multifunction Electric Built In Double Oven - Stainless Steel
- Built In Oven - This oven is placed within a column cabinet at eye-level.
- 109L of cooking space, plenty for large family cooking
- Main fan oven ensures even cooking and reduces cooking times by 20%
- Solarplus grill reaches full temperature in just 15 seconds 20% faster than a standard grill
- Handy defrost oven function gently thaws food quickly
- Catalytic oven sides absorb grease and fat spits, burning them off for easier cleaning
- Baste, taste and stir with ease thanks to telescopic shelving with no risk of tipping
Cook that little bit quicker with the Hotpoint DKD3841IX Double Built In Electric Oven. The two compartments have time-saving functions that cut down on cooking times, without compromising on performance. The main oven is fanned, which creates a circular effect of even hot air distribution through the rear element for balanced and swift results. It can also operate conventionally, with top and base heating, and as a half, full or fan grill, or with the fan only for defrosting purposes, through the multi-function selector. That's one of four dials that control the ovens, with a temperature knob for each. Timed options can be navigated through an electronic programmer. The top oven doubles up as a mesh-covered Solar Plus Twin Variable Grill, which heats up in just 15 seconds and is 20 per cent quicker than a conventional grill. It can also be used as an oven for small quantities with a telescopic shelf, grill pan and trivet. It has 39 litres of capacity, compared to the two-shelved main cavity's 70 litres. They are both rated A for energy efficiency, with double-glazed doors that lock in the heat so there's minimal wastage. Cleaning the oven can also be done rapidly, thanks to catalytic liners that catch and evaporate food residue, so there will be few stains.
More benefits of the Hotpoint DKD3841IX Double Built In Electric Oven
- There's an interior light in the main oven, which can be used for that sole purpose.
- This appliance is integrated and would be at home in a fitted kitchen, at eye level.
- The product looks great with an Inox stainless steel colour, with sturdy handles.
- Hotpoint offer a 10-year guarantee, with one-year labour, subject to registration.