|Energy Efficency Grade :||A+|
|Place Settings :||13|
|Dishwasher Type :||Full Sized|
|Energy Efficency Grade :||A+|
|Wash Efficency Grade :||A|
|Dry Efficency Grade :||A|
|Annual Energy Consumption :||296 kWh|
|Normal Energy Consumption :||0.8|
|Annual Water Consumption :||3360L|
|Normal Water Consumption :||12L|
|Noise Emission :||49 dBA|
|Dishwasher Colour :||Stainless Steel|
|Height in mm :||850mm|
|Width in mm :||600mm|
|Depth in mm :||590mm|
|Cutlery System :||Removable Basket|
|Time Remaining Indicator :||Yes|
|Delay Start Time :||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Level Indicator :||Yes|
|Salt Refill Indicator :||Yes|
|Guarantee :||1 Year|
Hotpoint HFC2B19X 13 Place Energy Efficient Freestanding Dishwasher - Grey
- Ideal for medium-sized households (13 place settings)
- Energy rating: A+
- Quick wash: 30 minutes
- Water consumption: 11 litres per cycle
- Noise level: 49 dB(A)
- Save £59.47 (17%)
Out of StockThis product is out of stock. Sorry, we can't answer queries about availability - COVID is disrupting our supply of some products, and others are selling faster than usual. Please browse our range to find an alternative.
- 1 years parts and labour,Subject to registration within 30 days of delivery
Free your time for more moments you’ll love with the Hotpoint Aquarius HFC 2B19 X UK Dishwasher in stainless steel.
Thanks to an adjustable top tray, you can create extra space in the basket below for larger pans or jugs. With room for up to 13 place settings, the everyday clean-ups and after-party clear-downs become a breeze.
Featuring a 11L cycle to efficiently clean your dishes using only the resources necessary resources, the LED Interface lets you easily select the best program for your needs, including Rapid, Eco, Soak and Half-Load cycles.
Complete with a Stainless Steel Tub for better hygiene, the Hotpoint Aquarius HFC 2B19 SV UK Dishwasher includes a Delay Timer, runs with a Silent motor and comes with an A+ energy rating.
Capacity for up to 15 place settings is created by a flexible storage system, including a Vertical Zone that lets you secure pans vertically to free up space in the lower basket.
Thanks to its capacity to vary the spinning speed, the innovative Inverter Motor can properly calibrate water pressure and, therefore, cleaning force, in combination with an optimised electronic control at all times. The magnets allow a precise control of sprayers, directing the water with the right pressure, in the right spot and at the right time.
- 13 Place Settings - Ideal for medium sized households
- A+ Energy Efficiency Rating - Helps save money on your energy bills
- 5 Programmes; Includes Eco / Intensive / Normal / Prewash / Rapid 30
- 2,4 or 8 Hour Delay Start Timer - Wash at a time convenient for you taking advantage of energy tariffs
- Quiet with just a 49dB noise level - Great for open plan living or families with young children
- Rinse aid and salt indicator lights
- 1 Year Labour / 10 Years Parts Warranty - Guaranteed performance and quality
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W600 x D600
- 296 kWh/3060 L Annual energy/water consumption