|Digital Countdown Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Light Indicator||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A++|
|Wash Performance Class||A|
|Drying Performance Class||A|
|Noise Level (dB)||43|
|Water Consumption Per Wash (litres)||9.5|
|Annual Water Consumption (litres)||2660|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)||265|
Hotpoint HFO3C23WF EcoTech 14 Place Freestanding Dishwasher With Cutlery Tray & Inverter Motor - White
- 14 Place setting capacity
- Inverter Motor allows the dishwasher to be more efficient, giving it precise control of the sprayers
- The 3D Wash Zone offers you an area of either intense cleaning or extra efficiency, depending on your needs
- A++ Energy rating to save you money on your energy bills
- 43 Decibel noise level, less than a room of people having a conversation
- 24 Hour delay timer so you can run the dishwasher when you like
- 1 year labour 10 year parts warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions (mm): H819 x W596 x D540
Out of StockThis product is out of stock. Sorry, we can't answer queries about availability - COVID is disrupting our supply of some products, and others are selling faster than usual. Please browse our range to find an alternative.
- 1 Year Labour, 10 Year Parts Guarantee
The Hotpoint HFO3C23WF freestanding dishwasher is perfect for any household looking to keep their crockery sparkling effortlessly whilst also giving them a touch of protection while being cleaned.
This Hotpoint dishwasher is able to clean an impressive 14 place settings at one time, making it perfect for medium sized households. Thanks to the 3D Zone Wash Technology, you have the choice of 40% extra energy efficiency or 40% more washing power, ensuring that your dishes get the best wash possible.
Inside the HFO3C23WF there is 3D water jets placed at the bottom, this gives that little extra bit of cleaning while also allowing you to use the 3D Zone Wash Technology which is compatible with normal and Intensive cycles.
Thanks to the delay timer you are able to have your dishes cleaned whenever you want them done. Simply set the timer and it will start once it reaches that time, so why not start the cycle so that it finishes just as you are getting up in the morning or set it to start so it will finish when you come home from work. Your dishes will be ready whenever you are.