|Type||Built-in single oven|
|Cooking functions||- Automatic x 8
- Traditional x 6
|Display type||LED display|
|Energy consumption||0.69 kWh|
|Number of cavities||1|
|Usable volume||71 litres|
|Type of cleaning||Assisted cleaning / Steam|
|Other features||Anti fingerprint finish|
|Electrical installation||This product requires hardwiring to a 13 Amp fuse and should be installed by a qualified installer, such as one of our Team Knowhow experts.|
|Power supply||13 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a fused spur)|
|Electrical power rating||2.6 kW|
|Box contents||Hotpoint Class 4 SI4 854 H IX Electric Oven|
|Dimensions||595 x 594 x 564 mm (H x W x D)|
|Recess dimensions||600 x 560 x 556 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||700 x 700 x 700 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||55 kg|
Hotpoint Class 4 SI4854HIX Built In Electric Single Oven-Stainless Steel-A+ Rated
- Impressive family size 71L oven capacity
- Multifunctional oven, versatile cooking with 8 traditional and 6 automatic functions
- Multiflow technology, eliminates cold spots for perfectly even cooking results
- Handy defrost function, safely and quickly thaws food
- Pizza, bread and cake functions all designed to improve the quality of your food
- Programmable timer, lets you countdown or set the oven to switch on and off when you want
- Hydro Clean, 35min cycle that harnesses the power of steam to remove fat and food residue
- Ensure thorough results with Multiflow Heat Technology
- Enjoy hassle-free maintenance thanks to the Hydro cleaning cycle
- Prepare larger meals with ease with the generous 71 litre capacity
Ensure thorough results
Whether you're roasting or baking, you can enjoy thorough results with Multiflow Heat Technology which uses fan technology to distribute an even temperature throughout all levels of your oven.
Achieving great results is simple when you program your settings using the mono-dial control, which allows you to quickly scroll through heat, function and time options.
Enjoy hassle free maintenance
Spend less time cleaning and more time cooking as this Hotpoint SI4 854 H IX features a Hydro cleaning cycle. By using steam, fat and food residue is loosened from the sides, making it easy to wipe the interior clean after the 35 minute cycle has finished.
The tilting grill makes it easy to clean inside the cavity - simply unhook the grill to access the surface above it.
Prepare larger meals with ease
You can easily prepare meals big enough for the whole family quickly and efficiently thanks to the generous 71 litre capacity on offer.
You can also make savings on your household utility bills and stay kind to the environment with an A+ energy efficiency rating.