KEF Ci100QR In-Ceiling 2-way Speaker
- 2-way speaker suited for high quality music and speech reinforcement applications
- 19 millimeter aluminum dome tweeter 100 millimeter white polypropylene cone with double neo compound magnet system
- Built for flush mounting into ceilings
- Bezel and grill can be painted or covered with fabric to match your room
- Includes acoustic steel back can enclosure
Out of StockThis product is out of stock. Sorry, we can't answer queries about availability - COVID is disrupting our supply of some products, and others are selling faster than usual. Please browse our range to find an alternative.
- 1 years parts and labour,Subject to registration within 30 days of delivery
Designed to fit snugly into a spotlight-sized hole, the KEF Ci100QR is as discreet as they come.
From the largest in-wall speaker to the tiniest spotlight speaker, all the KEF Ci-Series speakers have been sonically matched. This means that the tonal characteristics of the speakers don't change as you move around the room or, should you have a multi-room system, around your home. As you'd expect from KEF, the tonal balance favours accuracy and neutrality over excessive exaggeration of the frequency extremes.
The KEF Ci100QR
Requiring a cut out diameter of just 118mm, the Ci100QR is the ideal ceiling speaker for smaller rooms or to use in quantity for background music in larger spaces. Its detachable rear lets you use the speaker enclosed or 'open back', depending on your design circumstances. As part of the QR series, it features high grade design and components for audiophile sound quality. A 19mm aluminium dome tweeter is matched to a 100mm polypropylene woofer to give a smooth yet detailed sound that's balanced and natural.