- 2-way speaker suited for high quality music and speech reinforcement applications
- 19 millimeter aluminum dome tweeter 100 millimeter white polypropylene cone with double neo compound magnet system
- Built for flush mounting into ceilings
- Bezel and grill can be painted or covered with fabric to match your room
- Includes acoustic steel back can enclosure
Designed to fit snugly into a spotlight-sized hole, the KEF Ci100QR is as discreet as they come.
From the largest in-wall speaker to the tiniest spotlight speaker, all the KEF Ci-Series speakers have been sonically matched. This means that the tonal characteristics of the speakers don't change as you move around the room or, should you have a multi-room system, around your home. As you'd expect from KEF, the tonal balance favours accuracy and neutrality over excessive exaggeration of the frequency extremes.
The KEF Ci100QR
Requiring a cut out diameter of just 118mm, the Ci100QR is the ideal ceiling speaker for smaller rooms or to use in quantity for background music in larger spaces. Its detachable rear lets you use the speaker enclosed or 'open back', depending on your design circumstances. As part of the QR series, it features high grade design and components for audiophile sound quality. A 19mm aluminium dome tweeter is matched to a 100mm polypropylene woofer to give a smooth yet detailed sound that's balanced and natural.
Seen the KEF Ci100QR In-Ceiling 2-way Speaker Cheaper?
We check our prices every day to ensure we can bring you the best price possible. In the unlikely case that you have found a cheaper price then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to answer your query right away! or call us 02082086999
* Required Fields