|Compatible with||iOS and Android|
|Dimensions||H10.1 x W10.1 x D3cm|
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)||[email protected]|
|Model name / number||L2 Link Plus|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||1 x Link Plus x 1; Ethernet Cable x 1; Power Adaptor; Instruction Manual|
Lightwave L2 Link Plus Wireless Smart Home Hub
- Effortlessly automates your everyday life with the full range of Lightwave lighting, heating, and power devices
- The Lightwave Link Plus can control more than 250 devices. Devices respond to commands in a split second at or away from home, while the Lightwave app allows you to monitor status and energy consumption (Generation 2 devices) from your iPhone or iPad
- Voice commands available with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and more. Please note: internet connection required
- Plug and Play, compact design that easily connects to your wireless router
- Powerful Lightwave wireless technology ensures reliable communication throughout your home and beyond and out performs standard WiFi
The Lightwave Link Plus controller is the central hub of the Lightwave range of products and is required to enable remote control and automation of Lightwave smart home products.
Lightwave Smart Home
The Lightwave range offers the convenience, control and connection of the smart home. Their range of lighting, heating and power products can all be easily controlled via your smart device. Download the Lightwave Link Plus app (iOS and Android) onto your phone or tablet and you're good to go. And because you can control them from anywhere with Wi-Fi, you can do it all remotely. Set schedules, get devices to turn off automatically, and monitor your power usage to save energy and money. They're stylishly designed, easy to install, and simple to use, letting you explore the benefits of integrated smart home living.
Control your Lightwave devices with just your voice for even greater convenience. Lightwave is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple's Siri. Generation 2 Lightwave products also integrate seamlessly with Apple's HomeKit platform.
The Link Plus controller is the brains of the Lightwave operation and is required to control your Lightwave devices via the app. Incorporated with other Lightwave devices (sold separately) you can set scenes of connected lighting and heating for optimum conditions for morning, noon or night. Get the lights to come on when you're not there for added security, or set the heating to come on so you return to a warm house. The Link Plus can control up to 200 Lightwave devices.
Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, IFTTT
- Home Wi-Fi network
- iOS device: requires iOS 8.0 or later
- Android device: requires 4.1 or later