|Compatible with||iOS and Android|
|Dimensions||H8.8 x W15 x D3cm|
|Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)||[email protected]|
|Model name / number||L42|
|Compatibility||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, IFTTT|
Lightwave L42 Smart Socket (2 Gang), Stainless Steel
- Lightwave Brand
- iOS and Android Compatible
- 2 Year Standard Warranty
- Locking sockets
- Back box and spacers
- Turn anything with a plug on or off from anywhere - manually, using your phone or tablet, or with voice control
- Sleek, high-quality stainless steel finish enhances any room; compatible with 240 volts
- Two-way communication allows you to see if something is plugged in and whether sockets are on or off
- Built-in energy monitoring helps you to track your consumption and save money
- This device needs to be connected to a Lightwave Link Plus Controller to enable all smart functions
The Lightwave smart socket lets you power your home appliances manually, or remotely via your smart device as part of the Lightwave range of smart products. Set timers, schedules and check energy usage.
Lightwave Smart Home
The Lightwave range offers the convenience, control and connection of the smart home. Their range of lighting, heating and power products can all be easily controlled via your smart device. Download the Lightwave Link Plus app (iOS and Android) onto your phone or tablet and you're good to go. And because you can control them from anywhere with Wi-Fi, you can do it all remotely. Set schedules, get devices to turn off automatically, and monitor your power usage to save energy and money. They're stylishly designed, easy to install, and simple to use, letting you explore the benefits of integrated smart home living.
Control your Lightwave devices with just your voice for even greater convenience. Lightwave is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple's Siri. Generation 2 Lightwave products also integrate seamlessly with Apple's HomeKit platform.
This double smart socket is compatible with 240V and is wired in like a normal plug socket. It features real-time status updates of any connected appliances, two-way communication to tell you if it's on or off, energy monitoring, and is lockable to ensure family safety.
Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, IFTTT
- Home Wi-Fi network
- iOS device: requires iOS 8.0 or later
- Android device: requires 4.1 or later