|Item model number||50UHD520|
|3D Ready, Bluetooth Enabled, Curved, DLNA||NO|
|Accessories Included||Remote Control, Batteries, Manual|
|Dimensions||H65.9 x W113 x D9.7cm|
|Freesat built in, HDR, Hard drive, Headphone socket, Internet Ready, NFC enabled||NO|
|Number of tuners||1|
|Packaged Dimensions||H86 x W136.6 x D16.6cm|
|Picture Resolution||4K Ultra HD|
|Ports||3 x HDMI, 2 x USB, 1 x Common|
|Power Consumption - Annual||129 kWh|
|Screen Resolution||3840 x 2160 pixels|
|Table Top Stand||Yes|
|VESA Wall Mount Dimensions||200mm x 200mm|
|Viewing angle (horizontal / vertical)||178 degrees|
|Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)||127cm|
|Weight||Packaged: 13.5kg. Unpackaged: 10.2kg|
Linsar 50UHD520 50-Inch 4K Ultra HD LED TV with HDR/Built In Freeview HD - Black
- With UHD resolution, you'll experience stunning picture quality that takes you straight to the heart of the action. Experience your favourite films and shows in a whole new light.
- The generous 50" screen is ideal for the whole family to gather around and watch. Why not grab some popcorn and enjoy the latest blockbusters in cinematic quality?
- As a Smart TV with built-in Wi-Fi, you'll have access to endless entertainment possibilities. Browse Netflix in 4K for top-rated films and series.
- A pair of HDMI ports on the 50UHD520 allow you to connect devices such as games consoles, DVD/Blu-Ray players or even laptop computers.
- Not only is this TV bursting with features, but it's slim and stylish in design. A TV stand is included with this model, featuring a black finish to match the screen's bezel.
Out of StockThis product is out of stock. Sorry, we can't answer queries about availability - COVID is disrupting our supply of some products, and others are selling faster than usual. Please browse our range to find an alternative.
- 5 Year Guarantee
The Linsar 50UHD520 is packed with entertainment options whilst delivery crystal clear picture quality. The 4k UHD resolution will make you feel like you're in the heart of the action combined with the HDR technology that you make you experience colours and contrast you've never experienced before.
Television, Remote Control, AV Cable & User Manual