|What's in the Box
| Bluetooth Specifications
| Product Details
MEE Audio AF-CH-BK-MEE Connect Hub Dual-Device Bluetooth Audio Transmitter/Receiver
- BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER allows TVs and other devices to stream audio wirelessly to up to two Bluetooth headphones or speakers simultaneously; aptX Low Latency technology reduces audio lag/latency and provides the highest quality digital audio (connect aptX- or aptX Low Latency-enabled devices for best results)
- BLUETOOTH RECEIVER lets you stream audio wirelessly from your phone or tablet to your home theater receiver, soundbar, or other non-Bluetooth speaker
- FEATURES BOTH ANALOG AND DIGITAL CONNECTIONS for compatibility with old and new TVs and other devices; cables included. NOTE: For streaming TV audio, this product requires your TV or cable box to have AUDIO OUTPUT via 3.5mm headphone/AUX jack, RCA red/white jacks, or Digital Optical S/PDIF (set your TV audio output setting to PCM for Optical compatibility)
- INTEGRATED PASS-THROUGH lets you plug another device (such as your soundbar) into the Connect Hub to share a single connection from your TV
- Other features include EXTENDED RANGE design with advanced antenna for up to 90ft of wireless coverage, VOLUME BOOST mode to make RCA/analog audio connections louder, BUILT-IN DISPLAY, and VOICE-ASSISTED SETUP
Out of StockThis product is out of stock. Sorry, we can't answer queries about availability - COVID is disrupting our supply of some products, and others are selling faster than usual. Please browse our range to find an alternative.
- 1 years parts and labour,Subject to registration within 30 days of delivery
The Connect Hub integrates seamlessly into new and existing TV setups to add Bluetooth streaming for headphones, speakers, phones, and other devices. Featuring analog and digital connections for universal compatibility, audio pass-through, and extended-range Bluetooth, the Connect Hub is the ultimate Bluetooth audio accessory for your home.
The MEE audio Connect Hub is a dual-device Bluetooth audio transmitter/receiver designed to deliver convenient integration of wireless and wired audio devices in media rooms, home theaters, and personal entertainment setups. Ideal for use with televisions, stereo receivers, speakers, headphones, smartphones, and tablets, it can transmit or receive Bluetooth audio at a maximum distance of 98 feet. It supports Bluetooth 4.2, aptX, and aptX Low Latency, and is capable of transmitting to one or two Bluetooth devices.
Connect analog and digital sources to the 3.5mm TRS stereo mini jack and TOSLINK optical S/PDIF port. 3.5mm and TOSLINK optical outputs allow the wired input audio to be passed through to a wired sound system while transmitting to Bluetooth devices. A selectable volume boost increases the volume for the analog I/O, providing easy optimization of levels.
The Connect Hub includes a micro-USB power cable, a 3.5mm stereo audio cable, a 3.5mm to dual-RCA audio cable, and a TOSLINK optical cable.
- Integrates seamlessly into new and existing home theater setups to add wireless audio streaming for headphones, speakers, smartphones, tablets, and other Bluetooth devices
- Selectable TX (transmit) or RX (receive) mode
- Transmit clear, distortion-free digital sound wirelessly from TVs and other devices to Bluetooth headphones or speakers
- Stream audio to up to two Bluetooth headphones or speakers simultaneously and independently adjust volume levels for each
- Selectable 3-stage volume boost control enhances audibility when using low-output devices via the analog I/O
- Audio pass-through functionality allows simultaneous output to a wired system and Bluetooth device
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology delivers clear, distortion-free digital audio, while the Qualcomm aptX and aptX Low Latency codecs provide even higher audio fidelity, minimize audio lag, and ensure perfect lip-syncing with compatible devices
- Built-in status display and speaker provide the Connect Hub with a simplified, voice-assisted setup process
- Status readout includes power indicator, volume boost level, and information on the audio connection and Bluetooth codec in use
- Adjustable antenna provides up to 98 feet of wireless coverage for more freedom to position your speakers or move about your home without losing your wireless audio connection