What's in the Box
MEE audio AF-T1-BK-MEE Connect Dual-Headphone Bluetooth Audio Transmitter
- Bluetooth stereo audio transmitter enables TVs to stream high definition sound wirelessly
- Analogue and digital inputs for universal compatibility
- Streams audio to up to two Bluetooth headphones simultaneously
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX technology for high-fidelity, low latency audio
- Compact and portable design with built-in battery for use on the go
Out of StockThis product is out of stock. Sorry, we can't answer queries about availability - COVID is disrupting our supply of some products, and others are selling faster than usual. Please browse our range to find an alternative.
- 1 years parts and labour,Subject to registration within 30 days of delivery
Enable Bluetooth wireless audio streaming from virtually any source with the MEE audio Connect Dual-Headphone Bluetooth Audio Transmitter. It is equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity and can communicate with up to two devices, such as Bluetooth-compatible headphones or speakers, up to 30' away. It will connect to your source via 1/8", optical, or stereo RCA via its included RCA to 1/8" adapter. At 2.2" square and 1.0" high, the Connect was designed to have a small footprint for easy placement. Its built-in rechargeable battery will last up to 12 hours when transmitting to one device, or up to 10 hours when transmitting to two devices.
- HD Wireless Sound for Your TV
- The Connect wireless audio transmitter enables TVs and other devices to stream high-quality digital audio to up to two Bluetooth headphones or speakers, wirelessly. Experience full freedom of movement, listen without bothering those around you, and block out distractions with the Connect and your favorite pair of Bluetooth wireless headphones.
- Digital and Analog Connectivity
- The Connect offers both analog and digital audio inputs for wide compatibility with old and new TVs, as well as any other devices with optical (TOSLINK S/PDIF), RCA, or 1/8" stereo audio output, such as computers, tablets, digital streaming boxes (including Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV), and more.
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
- With Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology, the Connect transmits clear, distortion-free digital audio to Bluetooth headphones, speakers, and other receivers up to 30 feet away. There is no white noise, no need to "tune" for the right frequency, and no way for a stranger to listen in on your audio stream simply by having similar headphones.
- Dual-Headphone Streaming
- Stream audio to up to two Bluetooth headphones or speakers simultaneously and adjust volume levels for each independently, allowing users to listen comfortably without bothering each other or those around them.
- aptX Support for High-Fidelity, Low-Latency Audio
- The Connect supports the aptX and aptX Low Latency Bluetooth audio codecs for high-fidelity, low-latency audio with aptX-enabled headphones. aptX is designed to provide the highest possible wireless audio quality, delivering full-range sound with crystal clarity, while aptX Low Latency also minimizes audio delay and prevents lip-synching issues.
- Travel-Friendly Design
- Its compact form factor and built-in rechargeable battery with up to 12 hours of playback make the Connect a suitable go-anywhere companion for your Bluetooth headphones. Add Bluetooth audio streaming to any device you encounter and share music wirelessly with up to two Bluetooth headphones, speakers, or receivers anywhere, anytime.