|What's in the Box
| Speaker Specifications
| Bluetooth Specifications
| Battery Specifications
| Microphone Specifications
| Product Details
MEE Audio HP-AF68-ANC Matrix Cinema Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, 4 Audio Enhancement Modes, QUALCOMMAPTX Low Latency for Audio to Vidoe lip sync, Audio and Video Headphones, TV Headphones
- CINEMA FOR ONE: 4th-generation Matrix headphones introduce a suite of innovations to improve the Bluetooth headphone experience with movies and TV
- DESIGNED FOR MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT: Proprietary CinemaEAR technology lets you switch between several hearing and sound enhancement modes at the touch of a button to improve audio in movies, TV shows, sportscasts, audiobooks, music and more
- HEAR BETTER: Two Clear Voice modes help you hear by improving clarity and speech intelligibility, even at lower volumes
- APTX LOW LATENCY TECHNOLOGY: High-resolution 40mm drivers deliver clear speech and dynamic bass; Qualcomm aptX and aptX Low Latency codecs ensure maximum wireless audio quality and improve lip-syncing with compatible Bluetooth devices
- BINGE ON: Comfortable and convenient for all-day use thanks to ultra-soft memory foam earpads and up to 30 hours of battery life; full headset functionality with built-in microphone and controls
Out of StockThis product is out of stock. Sorry, we can't answer queries about availability - COVID is disrupting our supply of some products, and others are selling faster than usual. Please browse our range to find an alternative.
- 1 years parts and labour,Subject to registration within 30 days of delivery
Hear more of what you want with the Matrix Cinema ANC media headphones, featuring on-demand active noise cancelling and audio enhancement technologies designed improve the Bluetooth headphone experience at home and on the go.
- CinemaEar audio enhancement and NoiseShield active noise cancellation technologies give you unprecedented control over your headphone listening experience
- NoiseShield ANC technology silences your surroundings with the flip of a switch for distraction-free listening on airplanes and in other loud environments
- Proprietary sound enhancement technology lets you switch between several hearing and sound enhancement modes at the touch of a button
Enhance your media enjoyment with Matrix Cinema Over-Ear Noise-Canceling Wireless Headphones from MEE audio. These headphones pack 40mm drivers for powerful sound reproduction. Your favorite audio can be transmitted to them wirelessly via Bluetooth-compatible devices, or through a wired connection using the included detachable stereo audio cable. Regardless of how you get your audio to the Matrix Cinema headphones, you can use MEE audio's NoiseSHIELD active noise-canceling technology to filter out distracting ambient sounds, and CinemaEAR technology to select the audio profile that matches your content.
MEE audio provided these over-ear headphones with a rechargeable 500mAh LiPo battery that can power them for up to 33 hours of continuous playback without NoiseSHIELD activated, or up to 20 hours with noise cancellation enabled. With a battery that can last all day, MEE audio supplied the Matrix Cinema with soft, memory foam ear cushions on each earcup to help make them comfortable during extended use.
- Hands-Free Calling
- Thanks to the integrated microphone, the Matrix Cinema headphones can double as a headset. Pair them with your Bluetooth-compatible smartphone and enjoy hands-free calling anywhere.
- Multi-Point Connection
- This technology lets you pair the Matrix Cinema headphones with two Bluetooth-compatible devices simultaneously, letting you quickly and easily switch between the two. No more re-pairing or being forced to use a separate set of headphones for the second device. For example, while watching a video on your tablet, you can switch to your phone to answer an incoming call, or while playing a mobile game on your phone, you can easily switch to a video conference call on your laptop.
- NoiseSHIELD Active Noise Cancellation
- The NoiseSHIELD active noise-canceling technology can be used in both wireless and wired configurations, and with or without any audio playing. Switch it on to focus on your tunes, or to simply enjoy a quieter walk down the street.
- CinemaEAR Audio Profiles
- With CinemaEAR, you can choose between several pre-programmed audio enhancements that are designed to make specific types of audio sound better.
Clear Voice Mode: This is meant to improve the speech clarity of dialogue in movies and TV shows, making it easier to hear over background audio
Clear Voice Plus Mode: This mode is similar to Clear Voice Mode, but provides a greater boost to vocal clarity
Dynamic Music Mode: This mode is designed to improve bass and treble in your music
Bass Boost Mode: This mode boosts the bass in your audio to add more depth to music and other audio sources
- HD Wireless Sound Support
- The Matrix Cinema headphones features Qualcomm aptX technology, which supports the streaming of high-resolution audio sources.
- Reduce Audio Delay
- With support for the Qualcomm aptX Low Latency codec, the Matrix Cinema headphones can minimize audio delay and improve the lip-synching of your TV shows and movies.
- No Distractions
- You have the option of disabling the Matrix Cinema headphone's voice prompts and built-in status notification lights, so they are less of a distraction to you and others in low-light environments.
- Compact Design
- The Matrix Cinema headphones feature a fold-flat design that makes them easier to store in a bag, backpack, or included travel case.