The Sonos One SL is the perfect speaker for stereo pairing and home cinema surrounds.
The Sonos One SL offers rich, room-filling sound allowing you to listen to your music the way it should be heard. You are able to effortlessly control it with the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2 or using the responsive touch controls which make using your new Sonos speaker extremely easy.
The compact design allows you to place your new speaker just about anywhere. Have it on the kitchen worktop or have it perched on a bookshelf in the study, it will fit anywhere you want it.
You can pair the Sonos One SL with the Sonos One or another One SL in the same room for stereo separation and much more detailed sound or you can use a pair of One SL's as a pair for rear home cinema surrounds with the Playbar, Playbase or Sonos Beam. If you just want to listen to your favourite music from your phone then you can stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad thanks to Apple AirPlay 2.
The Sonos One SL may be small but it is a powerful speaker, it features two class-D amplifiers which are perfectly tuned to its unique acoustic architecture. Whilst playing your favourite tunes you are able to customise the sound. Thanks to Trueplay, the speaker tuning capabilities of recording pros is placed in the palm of your hands allowing you to optimize the sound for the room to hear.
How is the Sonos One SL different to the Sonos One?
The Sonos One SL does not include microphones and therefore does not have built-in voice control. Otherwise, the two speakers share the same features. You can still use other Sonos speakers, like Beam and One, or Echo and Google Home products, to control One SL with your voice.
How is the Sonos One SL different from the Play:1?
The One SL features the same great sound as Play:1. It adds Apple AirPlay 2, capacitive touch controls, and the same monochromatic colour finish as One. Unlike Play:1, One SL can be stereo paired with One.
- Small but powerful - One SL features two Class-D amplifiers perfectly tuned to its unique acoustic architecture.
- Customized sound - Trueplay puts the speaker-tuning capability of recording pros in the palm of your hands to optimize the sound for the room.
- Setup is simple - Go from unboxing to listening in minutes. Just plug in the power cord and open the Sonos app.
- Listen in every room - All Sonos speakers and components connect over WiFi so you can create the system you want and expand any time.
One app does it all - Control your system and all your streaming services. Group rooms, quickly add new speakers, and more.
- Control at your fingertips - Responsive touch controls on the top of the speaker make it easy to play, pause, skip, and adjust the volume