- Tweeter: Swivel/ 1" (25mm)
- Woofer: 8"
- Power handling (program): 15-80W
- Impedance (nominal) ohms: 8ohm
- Sensitivity: 88db
- Response (low frequency): -3 dB 55 Hz
- Max rear depth: 97 mm
- Cutout: 248 mm
- Size-Round: 281 mm
Q Acoustics 8" Performance In Ceiling Speaker (Single) (QI80CP)
- Bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place, with the grille geometry being carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance
- The HF is adjustable by + or - 3dB from a switch on the crossover
- Circular grille option is available to ensure the perfect match for each customer's decor.
- Only 8" in diameter, they are hardly visible in your home and take up virtually no space
- Less than 84 mm deep.
- 'UL94' flame retardant materials
- Moisture proof
- Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions
- Save £76.00 (34%)
Out of StockThis product is out of stock. Sorry, we can't answer queries about availability - COVID is disrupting our supply of some products, and others are selling faster than usual. Please browse our range to find an alternative.
- 5 Year Guarantee
'Q Install' is a new and exciting range of installation loudspeakers, featuring the very latest styling and technology and designed to meet the most demanding requirements of custom installers and their clients.
All the in-ceiling models boast a 6.5" (165mm) polypropylene cone. In the superior 'Performance' variants this is an injection-moulded, mass damped, Nano Particle based driver cone, for lower
distortion and colouration.
Q Install has used cutting edge industrial and acoustic engineering to create a striking bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place. Circular and square grille options are available to ensure the perfect match for each customer's décor.
Shallow depth requirement - all models are less than 84 mm deep.
Q Install speakers utilize 'UL94' flame retardant materials.
Adjustable high frequency output level feature in the 'Performance' and 'Weatherproof' models.
Swivel tweeters allow fine-tuning of the installation acoustics.
Tweeters are fully 'open' on most models avoiding the use of protective bridges through the integration of Automatic Tweeter dome Recovery technology (ATR) that restores the dome after accidental deformation.
'Performance' models feature a larger magnet assembly giving a 30% increase in program power handling capability. In addition precision components are utilized in the crossover filters, together with gold plated connectors.
Grille geometry has been carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance.
Square and circular magnetic grilles are fully interchangeable without any need to change or remove the loudspeaker.
All models are moisture proof, with the Weatherproof models being suitable for more extreme use. Stainless steel fixings and corrosion resistant aluminium grilles are utilised together with fully sealed drive units to ensure no water ingress.
Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions. All models feature protective driver dust covers and cloth backed grilles to facilitate painting should it be required.
Many models are available as singles to aid installer convenience and reduce the overhead of excess stock.