SENNHEISER Closed Back Headphones (HD25-SPII)
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 65 Ohm nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable OFC cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice
Out of StockThis product is out of stock. Sorry, we can't answer queries about availability - COVID is disrupting our supply of some products, and others are selling faster than usual. Please browse our range to find an alternative.
- 1 years parts and labour,Subject to registration within 30 days of delivery
"Light wieght, flexible and still the most hard wearing headphones we've seen for a long time!"
Nominal impedance 85 Ohm Characteristic SPL 100 dB +/- 2 dB Load rating 0,2 W Contact pressure ca. 3 N Weight w/o cable 115 g Jack plug 6,3 mm stereo stereo Transducer principle dynamic, closed dynamic, closed Ear coupling supraaural supraaural Cable length 3 m THD, total harmonic distortion Frequency response (headphones) 30.....16000 Hz (-