- 3D logo
- Metal wrap and plastic painted housing
- Stainless steel filter holder, frame and cup tray
- Steel cup holder
- Metal steam lever
- Chrome plated base
- Thermoblock heating system
- 15 bar professional pressure
- Anti‐drip system
- 3 filters (1 cup, 2 cups, paper pods); 1 measure/presser
- Removable drip‐tray with water level indicator
- Mug tray for latte macchiato glasses
- 1L removable water tank with optional water filter
- Anti‐slip feet
- Power: 1350 W
- 3 buttons: 1‐cup button; 2‐cup button; Steam option
- Adjustable Cappuccino system
- Flow stop function to customise your coffee length
- Descaling light indicator
- On/Off button with automatic stand‐by
- Product Dimensions:
- 149(W) x330(D) x303(H) mm
- Packaging Dimensions:
- 410(W) x230(D) x420(H) mm
- Net weight 5 Kg / Cord length 1 m
SMEG ECF01PBUK 50's Retro Style Aesthetic Espresso Coffee Machine, Pastel Blue
- 50's Retro Style
- 1 litre Removable Water Tank
- Ground Coffee or Paper Pods
- 15 bar Professional Pressure
- Colour: Pastel Blue
Out of StockThis product is out of stock. Sorry, we can't answer queries about availability - COVID is disrupting our supply of some products, and others are selling faster than usual. Please browse our range to find an alternative.
- 2 years parts and labour,subject to registration within 30 days of delivery
Create smooth espressos and creamy cappuccinos from the comfort of your home with the Smeg Espresso Coffee Machine.
Stunning on its own or as part of the Smeg 50’s Retro style collection, the ECF01PBUK adds a splash of colour to your kitchen. The attractive pastel blue housing with stainless steel filter holder, frame and cup tray make it a statement piece.
At just 15 cm wide, the Smeg Coffee machine is one of the slimmest machines on the market. It can fit into even the smallest of kitchens, with no need to pack it away after every use.
Turn your smooth espresso into a rich and creamy cappuccino, latte or latte macchiato with the adjustable Cappuccino system.
Producing thick and rich froth, the Cappuccino system is quick and easy to use. Simply press the Steam button, open the steam knob, and you will be creating cappuccinos like a true barista in no time.
Easy to Use
A user-friendly control panel makes it easy to adjust settings, select a single or double espresso, and activate the steam function. The machine is easy to switch on/off at the press of a button and goes go into automatic stand-by to save power.
This also comes with a professional filter holder, three separate filters and a measuring/tamping scoop. There are one and two cup filters for ground coffee, as well as a separate filter for paper pods, which help you use the correct amount of coffee each time.
Fed up with half full cups? That’s not a problem with the Smeg Espresso Coffee Machine. Just hold down the coffee button until your cup reaches the desired level –This will store this knowledge to dispense the same amount of coffee next time, with just a single press.
The one litre removable water tank has a wide opening for easy cleaning, and you can re-fill it straight from the tap.
It’s all the extra features and functions that make the Smeg Coffee Machine top quality espresso machine.
Need your morning drink in a hurry? Thanks to the fast reacting thermoblock heating system and 15 bar professional pressure, you can get full flavoured espressos in just 35 seconds.
A handy cup warmer sits on top of the appliance to stop your drink from going cold, and the anti-slip feet provide extra stability when the machine is in use.
There is also an anti-drip system and removable drip tray with water level indicator, while the cup tray can be removed for easy cleaning – this gives you the option of using bigger cups too.
And, there’s a handy descaling light indicator to let you know when your machine needs cleaning.
Enjoy your coffee in style with the pastel blue Smeg Espresso Coffee Machine – order yours today.