|MusicCast BAR 400|
|Front Surround System|
|General||Drivers||(Centre Unit) : Four 4.6 cm (1-3/4”) woofers, Dual 2.5 cm (1") tweeters, (Subwoofer) : 16 cm (6-1/2”) cone woofer|
|Output Power||200W total power: 100 W + 100 W subwoofer|
|Power Consumption||(Centre Unit) : 30 W, (Subwoofer) : 19 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||(Centre Unit) : 0.4 W (HDMI control, Network standby off), 0.5 W (HDMI control on, Network standby off), 1.9 W (HDMI control off, Network standby on), 2.1 W (HDMI control on, Network standby on), (Subwoofer): 1.3 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||(Centre Unit) : 980 x 60 x 110.5 mm; 38-5/8” x 2-3/8” x 4-3/8”, (Subwoofer) : 180 x 417 x 405 mm; 7-1/8” x 16-3/8” x 16”|
|Weight||(Centre Unit) : 2.7 kg; 6.0 lbs, (Subwoofer) : 9.4 kg; 21 lbs|
|Input / Output||HDMI||1 in / 1 out|
|Digital Optical||1 in|
|Analog Audio||1 in|
|HDMI||4K Pass-through||Yes (50 / 60 Hz YCbCr=4:4:4, HDR10, Dolby Vision, HLG and HDCP2.2)|
|Sound Technology||Surround Technology||DTS Virtual:X|
|Surround Mode||Music, TV programme, Movie, Sport, Game|
|Compressed Music Enhancer||Yes (for Bluetooth®)|
|Audio Formats||Dolby Digital||Yes|
|Dolby Pro Logic II||Yes|
|DTS Digital Surround||Yes|
|File Format||MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48 kHz / 16-bit, ALAC: up to 96 kHz / 24-bit, FLAC / WAV / AIFF: up to 192 kHz / 24-bit|
|Connectivity||Wireless Music Streaming||Yes|
|Wi-Fi||Yes (2.4 / 5 GHz)|
|Bluetooth Version/Profile||Ver. 4.2 + EDR / A2DP, AVRCP|
|Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range||10 m ; 33 ft (*without obstructions)|
|Other Features||App Control||Yes|
Yamaha YAS408 MusicCast BAR 400 200W 3.1-Channel Soundbar System
- 2 years parts and labour,subject to registration within 30 days of delivery
- FREE Delivery
- 3.1-Channel Configuration
- Up to 200W of Total Power
- Built-In Wi-Fi & AirPlay Connectivity
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- 1x HDMI-In / 1x Optical-In / 1x 1/8"-In
- 1x HDMI-Out
- HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision Pass-Through
- UHD Pass-Through with ARC & CEC
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Wall-Mountable Design
- 3D surround sound with DTS Virtual:X
- Clear Voice mode makes movie dialogue stand out and easier to hear
- Alexa voice control compatibility* (*Availability varies by region)
- Music streaming services built-in
- MusicCast multi-room technology
- Wireless subwoofer
- Ability to add wireless surround sound speaker/s* (*MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50)
- High-Resolution Audio
- HDMI (ARC), optical, aux input, Ethernet connectivity
Elevate your home cinema experience with exhilarating DTS Virtual:X™ surround sound. Supporting the latest 4K Ultra HD TVs, the MusicCast BAR 400 with wireless subwoofer delivers a range of connectivity options including Bluetooth® and HDMI®, as well as built-in music streaming services and MusicCast multi-room functionality.
Enjoy enhanced dialogue clarity with the Yamaha MusicCast BAR 400 200W 3.1-Channel Soundbar System. The soundbar is equipped with two 1" tweeters and four 1.75" woofers, and features a subwoofer with two 6.5" cones. It outputs up to 200W of total audio power for an augmented listening experience compared to your display's built-in speakers. Built-in Bluetooth and AirPlay connectivity allow you to wirelessly stream music from other compatible devices such as smartphones or tablets.
The MusicCast BAR 400 features HDMI and optical inputs for interfacing digital audio sources, and an 1/8" input for connecting legacy devices. You can pass-through HDR UHD content over HDMI through the soundbar, ensuring no loss in video quality. A remote control is also included for added convenience.
- Designed for Immersive Sound
- DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound is designed to create more spacious, lifelike sound for all your favorite entertainment, particularly multichannel content, including DTS- and Dolby-encoded soundtracks.
- Engineered for Clear Dialogue and Details
- Clear voice helps make narration and dialogue more distinct, while keeping the overall sound quality intact.
- Wireless Subwoofer
- With wireless connectivity to the soundbar, the subwoofer can be placed virtually anywhere in the room.
- Slim Design
- The soundbar features a slim design at under 2.5" to fit discreetly in front of your display on a cabinet, or underneath it wall-mounted.
- Convenient Connections
- For audio from your display, connect with optical or HDMI for UHD, HDR, and Dolby Vision pass-through. For music, connect with Bluetooth, AirPlay, or Spotify Connect with the MusicCast app.
- MusicCast Streaming
- The MusicCast Controller app allows you to stream your favorite music services, downloads, or music from your computer and other devices straight to the MusicCast BAR 400.
- MusicCast Surround
- Add a pair of MusicCast 20 speakers or one or a pair of MusicCast 50 speakers for wireless rear surround sound.
- MusicCast Wireless Multi-Room Audio
- Connect all your MusicCast devices to the same network and you can share audio throughout the home.
- Amazon Alexa Voice Control
- Use any Amazon Alexa device with the Smart Home skill and the MusicCast skill to play music, link rooms, and more.