What stands out
- The fan oven and built in grill is perfect for everything from roasting meats to baking cakes
- There are three functions to choose from including fan, gratin and grill
- Two oven shelves and a grill pan and handle set are included for more convenient cooking
- A spacious, four zone, ceramic hob is perfect for preparing sauces and sides
- Enamel lined oven walls make it easy to clean away spills and splats after each use
This Indesit single cooker is an addition that suits any kitchen. Its durable and simple design makes cooking even the most complicated of dishes easy and, by combining a fan oven, grill and ceramic hob into one, compact appliance, you’ll save vital space in your room. The oven offers an impressive 59L capacity, which is ideal for small to medium sized families.
There are three oven functions including fan, gratin and grill. Fan assisted cooking helps to reduce the amount of cooking time required and, by evenly heating the whole cavity, you can enjoy evenly cooked or baked results. The gratin function is perfect for browning the top of dishes such as lasagne or shepherd’s pie, combining the fan oven and grill to make the top of the oven hotter than the bottom. Whatever cooking task you’re taking on, you’re sure to enjoy excellent results. A programmable timer helps to make cooking even more convenient.
With four zones, the ceramic hob is spacious enough to cook several dishes together, perfect for preparing items towards a bigger meal. The controls are out of the way, on the front of the cooker and alongside those for the oven and grill, so you can enjoy even more space on top.
Inside the oven, the walls are lined with easy-clean enamel, so any spills or splashes can easily be wiped away after each use. The hob can simply be wiped clean, with nowhere for the dirt to hide.